My spousal application is almost 2years

Adeola

Hello, I'm a Nigerian and my husband is the one sponsoring I and my son application from Canada and our files has been transferred to Accra Immigration office.
I submitted my application feb 2019 and i have been asked to do my biometrics, medicals, police reports and i have completed everything. Since August 2019 that i have submitted my medicals, I'm yet to hear anything from IRCC about the application. Then covid came this year and they stopped working, now that they have resumed work, i still haven't heard anything. I requested for my gcms note which i see clearly that medicals and everything is ok, but it seems there is no update on the application at all for this year. I see in some thread that july, September and even November applicant for 2019 have gotten their PPR which is also spousal application. But I'm yet to get anything since February 2019, please what can i do, i have written to AVO several times, i have tried using MPA and yet no word from them. Please is there anything else i can do, its almost 2years. Thank you

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, what do you mean by AVO and MPA?

If you're sent case specific inquiries and got your GCMS notes there's not much more you can do but wait for a decision. Sorry.