NAFTA Facilitetions


New Member
I am Mexican individual seeking temporery entry to Canada to work? How NAFTA would facelitate me on this?

Riley Haas

Staff member
If your current employer has operations in Canada, or connections with a Canadian business, you may be able to get transferred to Canada, in that case you would not need a Labour Market Opinion (LMO).
You can also make use of NAFTA if you are a member of the following professions: (Please note that this list may not be up to date)