Name change requset proceeedure?


New Member
Can you plaese tell me that how can I chenge the my passport name? How fast I coudl do this process as I need the modified passport of urgnet basis?

Riley Haas

Staff member
If the passport office made a mistake on your passport you should contact them as soon as possible,
  • online:
  • by phone at 1-800-567-6868 (Mon-Fri 7:30AM-8PM EST
  • in writing: Passport Canada Program Gatineau QC K1A 0G3 Canada
  • in person at an office, preferably the office where you got the passport
However you are contacting them, you will need to prove the mistake so you will have to provide ID that shows your actual name.