Nexus card member

Riley Haas

Well-Known Member
You have to be a Canadian citizen, American citizen, or Canadian or American permanent resident (for at least 3 years). You need to be able to satisfy CBSA or CBP that you are a "trusted traveler", i.e. you have not committed any crimes, violated any customs or immigration laws, and our not a security risk. You can read more here: