Other option to enter into Canada?


New Member
If I couldn't qualify for rehabilitation, is there any other option available which would allow/support me to enter Canada with a criminally inadmissible record?

Riley Haas

Well-Known Member
Yes, you can apply for a temporary resident permit, which allows you to enter Canada temporarily despites your inadmissibility.