Parmanet Resident as a Live-in Caregiver?


New Member
In order to applyign for parmanent residense, how many hours of work experience I shoudl have as a Live-in Caregiver?

Riley Haas

Well-Known Member
3900 hours of work within Canada, over a minimum of 22 months. The employment must be authorized by your employer.