Please help for NOC code selection!

priya5459

I'm having trouble finding a correct NOC code suitable for my work experience. It would be extremely helpful if anyone could take a look at my job responsibilities mentioned below and suggest which NOC to proceed with? I have a double bachelors in Biotechnology according to WES evaluation.
I feel that NOC code 2221 or 2121 is the closest match. But would wait to hear back from you.

Qualifications required: Masters in Biotechnology
Job Responsibilities:
  • Responsible for all aspects of conducting studies/experiments including data collection and interacting with human respondents as well as continuously monitoring the incoming data for accuracy, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, data validation and archival
  • Collecting quality EEG & Eye tracking data from human subjects viewing marketing material
  • Responsible for all aspects of remote or lab projects from set up to completion.
  • Manage budget and schedule for assigned studies.
  • Coordinate with AV Engineer, Client service and other team members to ensure high quality of study designs, subject screening, testing and success of projects
  • Ensure a safe laboratory and remote study environment
  • Coordinate remote travel and logistics for travel. This includes security checks at Airports, laboratory inventory and equipment, troubleshooting hardware and software, and customs clearance and information to support travel.
  • Work with external vendors for procuring consumables and equipment.
  • Ensure subject screening and facility requirements in remote locations are met.
  • Obtain secure internet resources for sending and confirming data after completion of projects.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
If you're looking for a professional opinion, you should probably speak to an immigration consultant or a lawyer.