Please read carefull

Miss Bass

I am aware that if you are applying for Permanent Residence to enable you relocate to canada you need proof of funds. If a family member is sponsoring you need a Deed of gift. Or you can write a letter of explanation on how you came up with you funds if you other sources.
However, i have searched for information on what documents you need when more than one family member has agreed to contribute financially for your PR.
Starting september this year, my parents and siblings have agreed to pay in money into my account from now till next 2020, to enable me get the required funds to relocate, but each person will pay in at their own time i.e when they have the spare money to give me. Thats means i have more than one sponsor. What documents will i be required to give for proof of funds. If anyone out there has an idea about what i can do pls share. It will go a long way. Thanks

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
What do you mean "deed or gift"? For spousal or parental sponsorship the sponsor must be able to afford to provide for the sponsored spouse. If they cannot, relatives can pledge to help support them in writing.

Who is sponsoring you?

Miss Bass

What do you mean "deed or gift"? For spousal or parental sponsorship the sponsor must be able to afford to provide for the sponsored spouse. If they cannot, relatives can pledge to help support them in writing.

Who is sponsoring you?
Both my mum and dad, and my older siblings. I am a last child in my family,all others are have been married and are workers so the have better financial standing than i do. They all agreed to keep paying in money into my account in the coming months till i get the required sum to travel.

Miss Bass

Both my mum and dad, and my older siblings. I am a last child in my family,all others are have been married and are workers so the have better financial standing than i do. They all agreed to keep paying in money into my account in the coming months till i get the required sum to travel.

Miss Bass

Who is sponsoring you?
Not "Deed or gift" but "deed of gift" this a document you use to by your sponsor to show he or she gave the money to you, but in my own case since its not a single sponsor but my parents and siblings are my sponsors, i am trying to understand if a "Letter of explanation" stating that they gave the money to me, an "Affidavit" by them and also my "bank statment" over the course of time would suffice rather than Deed of gift by each one of them.

Miss Bass

Not "Deed or gift" but "deed of gift" this a document you used by your sponsor to show he or she gave the money to you, but in my own case since its not a single sponsor but my parents and siblings are my sponsors, i am trying to understand if a "Letter of explanation" stating that they gave the money to me, an "Affidavit" by them and also my "bank statment" over the course of time would suffice rather than Deed of gift by each one of them.

Miss Bass

How are they sponsoring you? How old are you?
They are going to make financial contributions. That is pay in money into my account till the required sum needed is realised. Im above eighteen, but at the moment im not working, so they want come up with the funds on my behalf.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I don't quite understand. I think I must be missing something.

How are they sponsoring you for permanent residence? Which one of them is the sponsor? Or is this Group of Five?

Miss Bass

Sorry, I don't quite understand. I think I must be missing something.

How are they sponsoring you for permanent residence? Which one of them is the sponsor? Or is this Group of Five?
Yes all the whole group wants to come together to sponsor me, so i want to know what method i should use for proof of funds

BrandonSon

I take it that seller did not identify this in text and pictures?

I think you can file a complaint on GB, I know they are always in favor of the seller.

BrandonSon

in the preamble of my phd, i would like to have a sentance like "for my mother" or "dedicated to my mother".

i suppose it would be something like "pro materi mei" or the like, however i completely unsure about the case.
any suggestions and ideas welcome

thx,
-beli