a lady lives in winnipeg and is a permanent resident. she wants to sponsor her nephew. she also wants to move to ontario. now with her family. so can she sponsor her nephew in ontario or she has to stay in winnipeg only. and how to get the provincial nominee certificate?

Riley Haas

Active Member
She cannot sponsor her nephew under normal circumstances.

The PNP certificate for her nephew? What does he do for a living?