PR due

pall

Hi Experts,

I got ITA in June 2019. Submitted payment & all docs on June 12th 2019. My express entry profile showed PR due date of Dec 12th 2019. After due date its showing some cases take longer time to process. there is no other notification. Its already Feb 04th 2020. Almost one and half month extra already passed. Can you guide is it normal time for processing or there is a specific delay in my case.

pall

hi experts,

can you guide on this.
at present is there lot of files pending with immigration? this might be the case for a late reply.
any suggestion on this.

pall

hi,

thanks for reply.

i submitted my file & payment on 12th june 2019. my account was showing due date of 12th dec 2019. now its 2 months over the due date of 12 dec 2019. its showing no update. account shows to wait.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah but when did you submit the case specific inquiry form? If you submitted it before the 12th, they may have ignored it. If you submitted it after, it could indicate they are behind.

pall

i submitted case specific inquiry in form on 3rd feb. they replied that case is forwarded to responsible office. he will respond if more information is required or decision is made. after that there is no reply.

can you check what date files they are processing now for decision making. is there delay in processing time.

one last question do processing time varies on type of express entry case like FWS, Business Investor, NOC - 0, A B, NOC- 00 etc

thanks for your guidence.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry to say this is your answer then:
i submitted case specific inquiry in form on 3rd feb. they replied that case is forwarded to responsible office. he will respond if more information is required or decision is made. after that there is no reply.
Public processing time information is a lot worse than it used to be. (Blame the Liberals.) https://www.canada.ca/en/immigratio...vices/application/check-processing-times.html And I don't know to what extent it varies by case but it also varies by nationality. Unfortunately the only way to find out is through one of those immigration application tracker sites, which crowd-source this stuff, because the government no longer gives more than general averages.