PR status

venky1141

Hello, I would like to know, if there will be any issue if residential address is changed after submitting PR application through Express entry?? And also I would like to know the status of my application?? I tried to contact IRCC through Phone but right now they are not responding is there any other way to reach out them?? I got my Credentials and I made Declaration that I was in Canada like 48 days ago. Since then there is no response regarding my application. I am wondering what could be the status?? How can I get an update on this??

karabednar

Hello, I would like to know, if there will be any issue if residential address is changed after submitting PR application through Express entry?? And also I would like to know the status of my application?? I tried to contact IRCC through Phone but right now they are not responding is there any other way to reach out them?? I got my Credentials and I made Declaration that I was in Canada like 48 days ago. Since then there is no response regarding my application. I am wondering what could be the status?? How can I get an update on this??
Yes, You can change the residential address is changed after submitting the PR application through express entry. But if you can’t change the address then you can change it from the online web form. all you have to submit is the required Complete information they asked for & Tell them your new residence address. If you can’t able to connect with a Phone to the IRCC office then there has a second option for you is you can check your status from e-Client Application Status Online from the Website of IRCC. All you do is to make sure you have the information about your identification no. related to your application status, your application surname, date of birth.

venky1141

Yes, You can change the residential address is changed after submitting the PR application through express entry. But if you can’t change the address then you can change it from the online web form. all you have to submit is the required Complete information they asked for & Tell them your new residence address. If you can’t able to connect with a Phone to the IRCC office then there has a second option for you is you can check your status from e-Client Application Status Online from the Website of IRCC. All you do is to make sure you have the information about your identification no. related to your application status, your application surname, date of birth.
Hello thank you for responding. To let you know I think you did not understood my query. I already changed my address which is why I think there is pending on my PR status. I had received Online portal, I had created my account submitted my photos and everything they asked which is the final step. Since then there is no update, I am wondering, since I changed my address is that an issue?? Regarding the status I am checking online there is no update just showing it is under process, Tried to reach IRCC through phone but they are telling that right now Afghan Refugees are at highest priority. Is there any other way to reach out them so that I will know status of my application.

karabednar

Hello thank you for responding. To let you know I think you did not understood my query. I already changed my address which is why I think there is pending on my PR status. I had received Online portal, I had created my account submitted my photos and everything they asked which is the final step. Since then there is no update, I am wondering, since I changed my address is that an issue?? Regarding the status I am checking online there is no update just showing it is under process, Tried to reach IRCC through phone but they are telling that right now Afghan Refugees are at highest priority. Is there any other way to reach out them so that I will know status of my application.
I apologize that if I wasn't able to clear your query in my previous Reply. but these are only major ways to reach out to them. I suggest you wait for some time if the online status is showing under process.