Rejection for study permit

yousaf ali

i am from Pakistan and applied for software engineering diploma program at sheriden college, i paid my 1 semester fee and i have a good bank statement as well,although my study fees is financed by father with relevant affidavit. my visa application was rejected due to the below three mentioned reasons;

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

in addition, i did my bachelors degree from university based in pakistan and secure 78% furthermore, my degrees are evaluated by WES canada as well, my IELTS band is 6.5 overall, L 6.5, R 7, S 6.5 and W 5.5. regarding work history as i am still a student, doing IT certification which i attached with my application, therefore i didn't show any employment background.

now i am confused what should i do to in order to reapply, i receive my latest LOA from DLI for Jan 2020 intake.

Note: i applied from Tripoli Libya online application

Reasons for Rejection of Canada Student Visa

Financial stability: The authorities may find that you are not financially sound and won't be able to support yourself while studying in Canada. You need to show that you can arrange a sufficient amount of funds till the time you are staying there.
Letter of Acceptance: In order to apply for a valid study permit, you need to prove that you received a letter of acceptance from a registered Canadian educational institution. Apart from this, the candidate should also meet all the requirements for the program you applied.
No permanent stay: The study permit is a temporary visa, and it has an expiry date. The visa officer must be convinced that you will come back to your home country after completing your studies. If the visa officer is not satisfied and finds you a potential immigrant, then your Student Visa can be rejected.
Inadequate documents: You can check out the list of documents required to get a Canadian Student Visa here. Make sure to carry all the important documents at the time of the visa interview, also carry the documents sequence wise and clearly, so, the officer can go through them easily.

I think according to the reasons mentioned for rejection of study visa:
1. You didn't provide correct reason for your stay in Canada.
2. You didn't provide any sufficient proof for amount of funds till the time you are stay there.
3. Since you are from Pakistan, IRPR is not satisfied about employment prospects in your country of residence thus you might not be willing to go back after study.

i am from Pakistan and applied for software engineering diploma program at sheriden college, i paid my 1 semester fee and i have a good bank statement as well,although my study fees is financed by father with relevant affidavit. my visa application was rejected due to the below three mentioned reasons;

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

in addition, i did my bachelors degree from university based in pakistan and secure 78% furthermore, my degrees are evaluated by WES canada as well, my IELTS band is 6.5 overall, L 6.5, R 7, S 6.5 and W 5.5. regarding work history as i am still a student, doing IT certification which i attached with my application, therefore i didn't show any employment background.

now i am confused what should i do to in order to reapply, i receive my latest LOA from DLI for Jan 2020 intake.
I would prepare additional documents or explanations to support my intentions to return to Pakistan after completing my studies in Canada. I would also continue to work on improving my language level. For example, I often look for help with an essay, and found help on Papers Owl for myself. Finally, I would contact the Canadian consulate in Libya to find out what specific documents or steps might help improve my chances. You need to try everything you can. This is a very cool chance.
Note: i applied from Tripoli Libya online application
First of all, I would start by carefully examining the reasons for visa refusal provided by the immigration officer. I would pay attention to each point and try to understand what aspects of my statement might cause them doubt.