rejection for study permit

yousaf ali

i am from Pakistan and applied for software engineering diploma program at sheriden college, i paid my 1 semester fee and i have a good bank statement as well,although my study fees is financed by father with relevant affidavit. my visa application was rejected due to the below three mentioned reasons;

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

in addition, i did my bachelors degree from university based in pakistan and secure 78% furthermore, my degrees are evaluated by WES canada as well, my IELTS band is 6.5 overall, L 6.5, R 7, S 6.5 and W 5.5. regarding work history as i am still a student, doing IT certification which i attached with my application, therefore i didn't show any employment background.

now i am confused what should i do to in order to reapply, i receive my latest LOA from DLI for Jan 2020 intake.

Note: i applied from Tripoli Libya online application

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
First, please forgive the late reply.

The officer reviewing your file was not convinced you would return to your home country. That likely means they either didn't see enough of proof of that or didn't believe the proof you provided. Unfortunately the only thing I can say is you should give them more reason to believe you will return home. If you are not sure how, you can hire an immigration consultant to submit the application for you.

Sorry I cannot be of more help.