Resume Express entry in another country?

udeshdhawan

Hello everyone, I am looking for an advice regarding express entry process. My application has been processed to 75% (since AOR). I am originally from India and started the process in Taiwan, were I currently live. Medicals passed and last October I submitted my biometrics. At the visa office, a personnel gave me a set of forms and asked to bring them back at the time of PPR. The problem is, I will be relocating to the UK in a few months and I am concerned that if by that time a decision has not been made on my application, can I resume the process in another country, or would I have to come back to the same office where I submitted the Biometrics?

Does anyone have any relevant experience or information.

udeshdhawan

yes Riley, the personnel mentioned to "bring" them back at PPR step. Taiwan does not have a Canadian Embassy here. The main embassy is in HongKong. A company called VFS serves as a mediator for applications. I am guessing the forms are for authorizing them to use the information, but I am not sure and hence the confusion.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Oh okay, to a Visa Application Centre (VAC). I see. They submit them for you. I don't see why you couldn't mail anything additional the the VAC if you are not allowed to send them directly. But that's just my best guess.