Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) question 10 --- need clarification

ameersameera

hi
can anybody tell me how to fill question 10 where they are asking to give information about last 10 years residential address. does that include visiting some relative in another country for few days or 2 months even?

please clarify

sameera

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
It means your permanent residence. For example, if you visited your family for 2 months, did you change your mailing address while you visited them? If so, then you should include this address too.

ameersameera

thank you so much
what about the section 9 in schedule A background/declaraion (IMM 5669). do we need to write all activity.
for example my mom dad have history of travel more than 70 times in last 10 years as a vacation not as an occupation. do i need to mention all these

thanks

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi again,
I believe so, if the travel is international. But keep in mind I am just the webmaster and not a consultant so I don't know for sure.

sanketku

Hi, Just came across this question, what about if my family member spent close to three years on different occasions living in Canada over the past 10 years, do i still only put one address or do i put in the address he/she was staying at during their visit to canada.

sanketku

Just me including the addresses she stayed in Canada but not actually having it documented that she stayed there cause she doesn’t have proof of address.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Well I'm just the webmaster but I don't see what would be problematic about that. Of course, they could ask for proof, but I'm not sure they care about that. They might want a police check for Canada though.