Skilled Worker and Govt Approval?


New Member
We just want to clarify our one point about Skilled Workder Class that is there a requirement for the applicant to obtain a Govt. approved offer of employment in order to qualify for permanent residence under the Skilled Worker Class?

Riley Haas

Staff member
Most of the time. Unless you work in one of these occupations: