Sponsoring a relative

Nico

Hi, i plan to migrate and work in Canda. I have a relative, not immediate, who is willing to sponsor me through sponsor a relative program. I noticed while reading the process it said both the sponsor and principal applicant must submit their application at the same time. My question is, what is the best PR option to apply for given i only attended 1 year in college but have several years of experience in management occupation and other work experience?

Your relatives can sponsor you to come to Canada if you’re at least 18 years old and if your relative is a:
  • Canadian citizen or
  • person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
  • permanent resident of Canada

Your sponsor must fulfill these conditions:
    • support you financially when you arrive
    • be able to meet basic needs for yourself and his family, such as:
      • food
      • shelter
      • clothing
    • make sure your relative doesn’t need any social assistance.
  • Coming to your question Canadian PR follows a point-based immigration system to migrate the potential applicants through skilled migration programs.

Therefore, a migrant can easily get a permanent residence of Canada provided they meet the eligibility requirements of their selected visa category, a well-versed with the immigration rules and policies and are able to furnish the complete set of documents. Thus, if you are able to meet the Canadian Permanent Residence requirements, you have the highest possible chances of meeting the Canada PR.

According to the experience and info mentioned the most famous of the skilled migration program is Federal Skilled Worker Program of the Express Entry System is suited to you. The program is online to invite the skilled and qualified workers to Canada on a permanent basis.