Student permit with dependents?

Riley Haas

Well-Known Member
Yes, you need to apply to a school first. And get accepted. And you will have to establish that you can afford to bring your kids with you, which means that you will have to show you have more money than the average student.
But yes, in theory, you can get a study permit.


New Member
How much do you think the show money should be? she will be bringing 2 kids.
What type of visa should the kids get?