Study Permit Holder Spouse (under Work Permit) traveling before main applicant

Guerrilla_RadiO

Dear users,

My wife and I applied for a Study Permit and Work Permit (as a dependant) respectively at the same time, we have 2 kids, they applied for study permit as well. My question is simple, may I travel before her to Canada (7 to 10 days before) in order to find a house and to buy some things my family might need when they arrive?
In 2019 I applied for a study permit, and she was granted with an open work permit, but that opportunity I was the main applicant so I traveled first without issues.

Thanks in advance

Guerrilla_RadiO

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, I got the same comment from a Migration Agent few days ago, however, I read from a social network group some answers for me same question, and the are people who said it is risky because there were cases of people being sent back.

Any comment?

Dear users,

My wife and I applied for a Study Permit and Work Permit (as a dependant) respectively at the same time, we have 2 kids, they applied for study permit as well. My question is simple, may I travel before her to Canada (7 to 10 days before) in order to find a house and to buy some things my family might need when they arrive?
In 2019 I applied for a study permit, and she was granted with an open work permit, but that opportunity I was the main applicant so I traveled first without issues.

Thanks in advance
Was in the same situation

Dear users,

Thanks in advance
My wife was in exactly the same situation. We did not know what to do and then we found a person who understands this. Then I remember my wife quickly found a research paper writer online, used https://papersowl.com/research-papers for that. Because time was limited. In general, I advise everyone to do this. There is a hotline where they really help. You will definitely not be left alone with your problem. The main thing is not to put off until later how we did it. Because there may be different situations that you do not expect.
I just saw the replies to your sms