Travelling to the UK for a visit?


New Member
Hello I'm trying to get more information regarding travelling to the UK in the future

I am a PR holder from Canada however I also hold a Refugee travel document.

So if I have to travel to the UK for 2-3 Weeks would I need to apply for a visa or I can travel without applying for a Visa?


Riley Haas

Staff member
I suspect you will need a visa. Each country's visa policy regarding Canadian refugee travel documents is different, though.