Urgent Help Required, need to confirm some statements conveyed to me from my Representative.

abhisheky001

Dear Experts,

Hope you are having a great day. I am in dire need for your advice. I am a middled aged IT professional , looking to migrate to Canada with my family. I have paid a representative for the same (which I think is a mistake). It has always been a headache to deal with them once I made the initial payment.

Anyhow, after I got my IELTS result , L-9, R-8.5, S-7, W-7 and WES credentials done , which is equivalent to 4 years of Canadian Bachelors degree. I have given all the docs to the representative. He created the profile and communicated to me the EE number and the JOB Seeker validation code. I asked them for my GC key and password which they denied saying "I regret to inform you that the EE login credentials can not be shared as it consists of all our client's details in a dashboard and we do not have individual credentials of our clients.". This was not a part of the legal agreement that I will not get access to my data , I followed up with them and and told them as I haven't signed up for it and my data is my right. I told them that I will go to IRCC with their lawyers RCC number , they finally gave me the credentials.

I saw they did some basic mistakes in my profile. Also in the Representative section they have said No.

Anyway now I am a bit worried to deal with them , as they have communicated wrong information to me and done mistakes in my profile. I changed the password and the secret question's answers for the profile.

Now they are asking for my profile details to represent me in IRCC. I am a bit worried to share the details to them due to obvious reasons.

I am worried that at this time , is my profile anyway linked to their profile and can they manipulate it? Also did they created my profile from their Authorized Representative Portal as they said ? When I login via the GC key which is my surname appended with some characters (denoting the definitely they don't use the key for everyone else) , I don't see any other profile.

Can you please Help with your expert views.

Regards!
Abhi

donaldvada