Vacations and application processing for PR


New Member
Being a status of live in caregiver in Canada, can someone go on vaecation, on the other hand, his application for permannent residance is being processd?

Riley Haas

Staff member
You can travel outside of Canada if you are here on a work permit and visitor visa (if you require one) if you are allowed multiple entries. You probably shouldn't leave Canada while you are waiting for your PR application to be processed, just to be safe.