What do I have to send to the investors?

THALIAGAYTAN

I don't know exactly how am I going to convince the investors, I mean I just have the idea of my bussiness but, I'm not sure what do I have to send to them? just the bussines plan? but what does this business plan has to contain exactly?

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Have you looked at sample business proposals or have you gone on start-up or venture capital forums to ask for help?

THALIAGAYTAN

is there a sample business proposal?Where can I find this sample? cause I haven't found any information about what does the bussines plan has to contain exactly, and also I dont know how specif this plan has to be, I mean talking about numbers if I'm in Mexico, I dont know if it has to be just an approximate.

And also if you would be so kind and give me the link to go on this forum you mentioned before?

Thanks Riley.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there,
These were just suggestions for googling. I'm sorry to say I don't know of any specific samples or forums. This is not something we have a lot of experience with.

Riley

Each investment group has a different criteria on what they are emphasizing on. It could be team, revenues, intellectual property, client base or first to market approach. Overall, investors are looking at an MVP and beyond based companies.
Even though you may spend time creating your own PowerPoint and a pitch, most investment groups would ask you to fill out their template so they can compare it against their method of due diligence.

emmapredovic

If we entered the market with the intention of succeeding, we ought to spend more time gathering information and studying others who have gone before us. We should be eager to use all available resources to find solutions when we are stuck on a task. That will be more able to assist us.

hodkiewicz

If we entered the market with the intention of succeeding, we ought to spend more time gathering information and studying others who have gone before us. We should be eager to use all available resources to find solutions when we are stuck on a task. That will be more able to assist us.