Work permits with LMIA and without LMIA

farooq0520

I have few interviews with companies in Canada and looking forward to getting a job offer from one. I just wanted to know the procedure for the work permits and processing time as well. I heard some permits can be done within 2 weeks time. How does these work, if anyone has recently applied for work permits please advise.

Last edited:

karabednar

I have few interviews with companies in Canada and looking forward to getting a job offer from one. I just wanted to know the procedure for the work permits and processing time as well. I heard some permits can be done within 2 weeks time. How does these work, if anyone has recently applied for work permits please advise.
You can get the complete process for applying for a work permit visa online at www.canada.ca. But First, you need to know there are some Guidelines or requirements you need to fulfill for a work permit visa.
Usually, the work permit processing time depends on your applicants or which office you have applied to. Mostly the processing time period is between 1 to 27 weeks. the processing time starts that day when you submit your application & IRCC received it.

xanathar

The Xanathar's guide to everything PDF Download is a nice post and I like that you shared the <a href="https://2pdf.com/edit-metadata/ ">metadata pdf</a guide here for us. For the online pdf converter this site help me to do it perfectly and in this way I managed to download this guide and make it easy for me to read.