Work visa Dependent

tabs999

I have already applied my work permit 4 months back and has given biometrics,waiting further.I want to add my daughter as dependent in same application can I do that

karabednar

You cant add your dependent child to your same application. if you want to do theirs have some guidelines for the visa immigration program. Due to Some reasons, the child is able to include as dependent in the visa application that if your child is under the age of 22 or you dont have any spouse or partner. if you have that reason then the chances are increased to ad your child to the application.

brigante510

Good Morning All,

Pls, I require some clarification, my potential employer has filed and received a Positive LMIA for me,
This LMIA is, however, a Permanent Resident Stream Class.

I would like to know if I can use this LMIA to support a Work Permit application, if I can, what class of work permit would it be.

Type of Employment: Indefinite/Permanent

I look forward to your responses and guidance.

karabednar

Hey! Mostly the High Wage Job is valid for the LMIA for PR. If you got a Positive LMIA from your Employer which is from the permanent Resident stream that’s a very good thing. The type of employment all depends on your job type if you had a skilled job or any high-wage job. Then you can add the permanent class.

brigante510

Hey! Mostly the High Wage Job is valid for the LMIA for PR. If you got a Positive LMIA from your Employer which is from the permanent Resident stream that’s a very good thing. The type of employment all depends on your job type if you had a skilled job or any high-wage job. Then you can add the permanent class.
Thanks a Lot for your feedback. I will be taking the leap of faith and putting in my Work Permit Application online.