PR Renewal using online portal

carlyzhang23

Hi, I submitted my pr renewal at online portal on December 22, 2022. Now I see the "submitted" button but "view" button is not active. I signed up at GCkey to see my application status and tried to link my application. But they cannot find my application. I started to search what I can do. They said I should have confirmation page after I submitted, or get confirmation email. But i don't have any of those. Does it mean that they didn't receive my application? I called the call center but they hang up on me.
There is no way that i can do for my submitted application. What can I do at this time? it is over processing time, which is 69 days. I don't even know if they received my application. Any adivise or experience on it?

Ajvcanada

I am also in the same situation. Applied using online portal in sept last year, no update as of now, so not sure if I would wait or shall apply again.

AaronL

Hi, I am too facing same issue. I did not receive any acknowledgement after submission. But on the PR portal it says summitted. When I tried to link my application at IRCC, but my application is not found. When contacted the IRCC customer service/officer, they said my application is still within the 90 days process time and asked me to wait. But my concern is that my application itself is not found & they only give processing time information. Its 65 days since my submission and unable to trace it.

Did any of you successfully get your PR card renewed through online PR Portal? Did you get any acknowledgement after submission?

AaronL

I am also in the same situation. Applied using online portal in sept last year, no update as of now, so not sure if I would wait or shall apply again.
Hi Ajv, Did you get your PR Card renewed? If so how did you get it done?
Appreciate sharing your experience.

AaronL

Hi, I submitted my pr renewal at online portal on December 22, 2022. Now I see the "submitted" button but "view" button is not active. I signed up at GCkey to see my application status and tried to link my application. But they cannot find my application. I started to search what I can do. They said I should have confirmation page after I submitted, or get confirmation email. But i don't have any of those. Does it mean that they didn't receive my application? I called the call center but they hang up on me.
There is no way that i can do for my submitted application. What can I do at this time? it is over processing time, which is 69 days. I don't even know if they received my application. Any adivise or experience on it?

Hi Carly, Did you successfully get your PR Card renewed? How did you handle your issue?