Search results

  1. K

    Amendment of COPR/landing paper.

    Hi, I am in India right now but i went to Canada as a student, then got work permit, but my permanent residency process took so long that I had to leave Canada after applied my PR file because my status was expired. So I got my PR in India and then got married, just 10 days after the Wedding, I...