Search results

  1. W

    Canada study permit if overstayed us f1 visa

    Asking for a friend, My friend came to US on F1 Visa but due to low GPA couldn't enroll in future classes. He filed for petition and even tried applying to other universities but no luck. He stayed 18 months after his i20 expired and then returned to his home country. However his US Visa is...