Search results

  1. ashishj26

    Replacing lost visitor visa

    hello I had Indian passport with valid temporary resident visa (TRV) or visitor or tourist visa, and it has been lost recently. The visa was issued by Canadian High Commission in New Delhi. I have never entered Canada before. Can I use IMM 5009 form to replace my visitor visa? I have checked...