Search results

  1. lunaterra

    Work Permit/Study Permit/Temporary Resident Visa?

    A green card applicant cannot simultaneously submit an application for adjustment of status and consular processing. Only one must be chosen, not both. Keep in mind that applicants for a green card through adjustment of status may only be those who are physically present in the United States...