Atlantic immigration program

KENGAM

Phone
Email
[email protected]
My self completed Master degree in IT field as a International Student @ Newfoundland and presently staying in this province ( around12 months) , after my two years master degree completion. overall I stayed this province is around 3 years.

And I got a job offer from Halifax company related to IT field. Based on job offer ( work from home) I have been working from Newfoundland only.

From my friends, I heard that I am eligible to raise PR w.r.t Atlantic immigration program.

Kindly suggest any one from this group, whether I am eligible or not ? how to process my PR.

Advance thanks for your valuable response.

regards
Kengam

To be eligible for the AIP, you must meet the following requirements:

• Unless you are an international student who has completed a recognised post-secondary school in Atlantic Canada, you must have qualifying job experience.
  • fulfill the educational requirements
  • Meet the language requirements and demonstrate that you have sufficient settlement cash. If you already have a valid work visa and are working and living in Canada, you do not need to present proof of settlement money.

KENGAM

Phone
Email
[email protected]
thanks for your response.

As stated, I am meeting the educational requirements for qualifying the job experience. And also living Canada from last 3 years and having the valid work permit visa.

So, I believe I am eligible to raise PR through AIP scheme.