Bringing personal furniture back to Canada


New Member
I am a Can. PR and resident. I would like to bring back to Canada some furniture that I have in a property in upstate NY. All the furniture was purchased by me in Toronto originally and some pieces are antiques. I've hired a commercial mover but am unsure what I need to do in terms of forms etc. I assume I need to provide a detailed list for CBSA along with an explanation that the items were purchased in Canada. ( I have no way of proving that as it was back in 80s when the furniture was purchased. )I called CBSA but they really weren't that helpful. Thanks in advance.