Caregiver need help


New Member
I need an advice... I applied my permanent residence under caring for children but it was retured to me after June 18 for incomplete. Now, I am confused where to submit my application since I am a child caregiver for 27months here in Canada. Am I eligible for the Home childcare provider or to interim pathway? Thank you in advance for the help.

Riley Haas

Staff member
Submit it here:

Case Processing Centre in Edmonton
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada
c/o PR (HCCP Stage 2), Station 807
9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 55
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3