I lived in the UK till age 10, should I get a police character certificate for that period as well or is age 10 to 24 stay PCC enough?


New Member
Hey, I don't find it worth the hassle to get a PCC from London, UK since my age till stay there was just 10 and Canada considers convictions from age 12 according to Google. Can I just attach the PCC of the city and country I stayed from age 10 to 24? (2008-2024) to my student visa application? There is no requirement by the way, it's just something I'm adding to strengthen my case.