Immigrating Back To Canada


New Member
Hi guys,

Need some advice on my current situation.

I moved to Canada in 2010 after getting married to a Canadian girl. I received my PR card in 2012.

We have two kids together (Aged 6) but we ended up separating in 2017, and I moved back to the UK.

My PR card expired in 2017, and I did not renew it.

So now I've decided that I want to move back to Canada to be closer to my children but not sure how to go about it.

Can I just renew my PR card, or will I have to go through the immigration process again?

I did go to college in Canada and received a Diploma.

Any advice would help

Thank you