Immigration

vic

Hello, and nice job you doing out there with your well analyzed replies. Pls, how do i get info on Provinces or even the various programs in demand of Skill levels relating to NOC 1215,1211,0731. As i have relevant job experience in these areas. Thanks for your Kind response.

vic

Hello, and nice job you doing out there with your well analyzed replies. Pls, how do i get info on Provinces or even the various programs in demand of Skill levels relating to NOC 1215,1211,0731. As i have relevant job experience in these areas. Thanks for your Kind response.

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Those skills will likely let you immigrate through Express Entry: https://www.immigroup.com/express-entry So you may not need a PNP. Do you have an Express Entry profile yet?

The provinces are looking for a few types of people:
  • people who are already working in that province
  • people who have studied in that province
  • people who have job offers from employers in that province
  • people in very specific occupations the province wants more of.
In order to find which occupations are in demand for each province at a given time, you need to go to the PNP website. I suggest googling "[name of province] pnp in-demand occupations." Personally, I would go for smaller provinces, as the standards are going to be lower/easier. So Ontario should be your last choice when looking for a nomination.

Here is a list of Canada's provinces and territories by population from highest to lowest:
  1. Ontario
  2. Quebec
  3. British Columbia
  4. Alberta
  5. Manitoba
  6. Saskatchewan
  7. Nova Scotia
  8. New Brunswick
  9. Newfoundland and Labrador
  10. Prince Edward Island
  11. Northwest Territories
  12. Yukon
  13. Nunavut
Keep in mind that the Quebec immigration system is entirely separate.