Inland spouse and kid sponsorship


New Member
Hi All

Hope you all doing good. I need some expert advice for my wife and kid's sponsorship application. I am PR and my wife and kid are staying with me in Canada with open work permit.

Can you please tell me under which class I need to sponsor them, since I am sponsoring both my wife and kid?
I heard that IRCC has started online portal spousal sponsorship. Can we apply there or still we need to go for paper based application?

Thanks in advance


Toronto, Ontario
As far as I'm aware you could definitely do the online spousal sponsorship portal and skip the paper application. It should make your job a little easier. The application you need is called Spousal Sponsorship and your child will be added to that application. Here is a free 37 step course you can use to help you complete a more accurate application:

Good luck