Marriage update after PPR email received

krishna

Hi,

I am krishna.I applied for PR on AOR april22nd under CEC.I got PPR on june 7th.As my marital status i informed cic trough the email they provided in PPR email and also trough webform on june 12th.after 30days i made call to cic and requested about an update.CIC people told me that its updated on file on june 24th but i never received any document request email till now.Can some one share their experience or any ide about timeline.I am worried as it has been over 45days from june 12th.

Thank you

Riley Haas

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
Can you clarify what specifically you are expecting for your spouse? Your spouse was included on your CEC application?

krishna

My spouse is not accompanying.I didnt get any response asking for the respected documents regrading spouse.It has been 50days from june 12th that i send email to cic about marriage update.Any advise would be appreciated.

krishna

I am expecting An email requesting for documentation like PCC,medicals,some sort of IMM forms etc for my spouse.When can i expect that email?

spark

I'm in the same situation as you. I've been waiting response for 6 weeks. Did you end up getting any instructions? If so, how long did it take to get it?