Mexican Citizen with Canadian Permanent Residence Card applying for US visitor visa


New Member
Good day,
My wife is mexican citizen, she got the Canadien PR card and we live and work in BC canada. I am german with my Canadian PR card(for a long time)
I have family in the US and we also want to drive and cross the US to get to baja where my wife is from. So we need and tourist visa or boarder crossing card visa for her. My question is with all the ties we have here in canada is there a way to get the usa tourist B visa for her without having to do the interview???
as you know its like 500 days or so waiting times which is crazy.
Thanks for any advice on this matter