My visa


New Member
I'm not sure if my husband has extended my tourist visa in Canada, how do I know if I'm illegal?
The best and most effective way to know if you are illegal or not is visit your nearest high commission office or IRCC Centre. I know it sounds stupid, this is the best bet right now.

Riley Haas

Staff member
Do you think walking into an IRCC office without an appointment and asking if you have status is a safe thing to do?


New Member
If I'm understanding the question properly then your best bet is to ask your husband if he has renewed your status and ask for proof that it's really done.