Pathway to Permanent Residence


New Member
Hey, I'm an international student looking forward to changing school to Seneca College Ontario for Flight Services - Operations & Cabin Management Diploma.

I would like to know after I graduate, obtain a work permit, and after working for 2 to 3 years depending on the work permit, will I be able to apply for PR from these positions.
  • Flight attendant
  • In-charge flight attendant
  • Check-in/gate agent
  • Airline concierge
  • Airline reservationist
  • Airport ground agent