Pro-bono/Affordable Legit Lawyer

Tycity

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I am new to the board and I want to apply for criminal rehabilitation. Really, what I need is a pro-bono lawyer that can help with filing because I am strapped for cash or credit. I know this is a long shot but why not post since I have nothing to lose. Second option would be to find a legit lawyer than can help me for under $1000.

I am a US citizen, several marijuana possession and shop lifting charges. I have completed all court adjudications , paid all fines and over 10 years has passed.
I spoke to several lawyers in Canada already and so far the cheapest legit lawyer I have found is asking $1300 to take the case. I do understand it will cost something but I have a feeling that I can find a qualified lawyer willing to help during these tough times for under $1000 or maybe probono. Please kindly advise or reach out if you can help.

Thanks

DavyMonc

Hmm, I‘m not here to disappoint you, but this is what it takes. If you want a good layer to take your case and to help you win, you should understand it may not be under 1000 dollars. Moreover, your life costs more. I hope you find one, and it would be great if you posted about the results.

DavyMonc

Hmm, I‘m not here to disappoint you, but this is what it takes. If you want a good layer to take your case and to help you win, you should understand it may not be under 1000 dollars. Moreover, your life costs more. I hope you find one, and it would be great if you posted about the results.
However, I feel skeptical about it. Deals with drugs are pretty clear to claim and state; that’s why I think you may not have success. However, it mostly depends on the state. Some of them are more loyal to such occasions. Anyway, here’s more helpful information about the law, hope it also helps you. Let us know how it goes