Received CRS score 0 not sure what went wrong?

Aarthi

Phone
Email
[email protected]
Hi All,

I received the CRS score as 0 also all the result fields were blank. The FSW was mentioned as 'not met'. Please anyone tell me what would have been wrong.
My IELTS score
Listening: 6
Reading: 5.5
writting: 6
Speaking: 6.5
While filling up the form I received as ' not eligible' even then filled up other details.

I mentioned the occupation to apply was NOC - 2171 (Information System Analyst and consultant)
I worked as business analyst and so gave this NOC. In this role worked for 2.4 years in the last 10 years.
I also worked as Systems analyst where did programming and analysing, issue/ problem solving for this gave the NOC as 2173 ( software engineers and designers) I am not sure whether for this also I need to give NOC as 2171.
Another point is that through a single company I did 2 different roles so for each role gave seperate enter mentioning the same company name
Next is that I relieved from a company by Nov and joined another company the same month within a week. so in the profile entry gave one company's end by Nov and next company start also Nov.

Is that I have to do any correction atleast to get FSW?

the tool is not working fine.

As per your information, your profile is really good, also it is one of the In-demand- Occupations for Onatario.
check on any other website or check manually on Canada.ca

If you want us to evaluate your profile, kindly apply at PAIC Website.

To get the latest updates on Canada immigration news follow our Quora space: Paul's Canada Immigration Updates.