Study in Canada under Live in Caregiver


New Member
Can someone study in Canada while he/she already status of under live-in caregiver in Canada? If you answer is yes then what are the study requirements are same like other foriegn students or he/she has to go for some special proceedure (I mean to say some extra documents or things like that)?

Riley Haas

Staff member
Is this person a permanent resident under the live-in caregiver program? If so, the answer is absolutely they can go to school and no, they are not considered a foreign student.