Submit the Forms


New Member
Hi everyone,
I have been accepted to the UBC PhD program, and when I apply to Canada Study Visa online, there are some documents which want signature from my spouse and me (e.g. IMM 5713). And also I can not save this form after I fill it. The other document is IMM 5483, which wants a signature agaain from me. What should I do with this submission?
Thank you for your help and time.

Riley Haas

Staff member
I believe that, if you cannot "sign" them electronically, you must print them off, sign them, and upload the signed copies.