What is the reality of a Professional accounting career for getting citizenship?

Trasha

Hey,
I am Trasha. I did a Master's in Professional Accounting. I am planning to migrate to Canada through the Express entry program. Let me know the demand for accounting jobs in Canada. My CRS Score is 493, and I am 26 years old. I hope many experienced persons are here in this thread to share their ideas and advice. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Summar

Hey, As per the latest report of CRS in the last week of October, the lowest score was 500. Your score is 493; how is it down? Your age and qualification seem quite okay for getting a good score. You may have made some mistakes in your score calculations. Canada is suitable for any profession because they rely entirely on the candidate's skills. So most welcome for you!

Trasha

Hey, As per the latest report of CRS in the last week of October, the lowest score was 500. Your score is 493; how is it down? Your age and qualification seem quite okay for getting a good score. You may have made some mistakes in your score calculations. Canada is suitable for any profession because they rely entirely on the candidate's skills. So most welcome for you!
Hey Summar,
Thank you for your response!
You are right; there was a mistake while calculating my CRS; they forgot to add my IETLS score. Now it seems okay for the express entry program. My agency assured me that the scope of accounting jobs is very high in Canada, and they promise employment there. So I will come to your homeland maybe in the half of 2023.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,
I am Trasha. I did a Master's in Professional Accounting. I am planning to migrate to Canada through the Express entry program. Let me know the demand for accounting jobs in Canada. My CRS Score is 493, and I am 26 years old. I hope many experienced persons are here in this thread to share their ideas and advice. Any suggestions are appreciated!
I am sharing some useful links for you:
If you are a candidate looking for a Canadian job, visit Here + www.skilledworker.com
one million job vacancies

If you want to evaluate your profile with us kindly apply at PAIC Website.
To get the latest updates on Canada immigration news follow our Quora space: Paul's Canada Immigration Updates.