Humanitarian Parole - Special Permission to Enter the United States of America
Denied entry into the US? Need a US Waiver but you can’t wait a year to enter the US? Humanitarian Parole is granted in very special circumstances to certain people who need to enter the US for emergency humanitarian reasons.
|Get Help Now|
Immigroup can help you file your Humanitarian Parole application. If you can’t wait for a US waiver, or if you can’t get a visa, we can help! Book a consultation today . If you are not sure whether you qualify for a Humanitarian Parole, call us today to see how we can help you. Immigroup will help you decide whether you should apply for Humanitarian Parole. If you are eligible, we will help file the strongest application possible. We are only a phone call away.
About Humanitarian Parole
Humanitarian Parole is a US Citizenship and Immigration (USCIS) process which allows certain individuals to temporarily enter the United States for emergency humanitarian or public interest reasons. You can apply for Humanitarian Parole if you need a US Waiver but cannot wait the 6 months to a year it takes to process the application.
In order for your application to be approved you must prove to US Customs and Border Patrol and USCIS that you have a valid humanitarian emergency or that there are public interest grounds for you to be granted temporary entry into the United States. The application should include the following. Please note, all documentation must be submitted together in one package.
- providing a detailed explanation of your circumstances with evidence to support your case including
- detailed explanation of why you are filing for humanitarian parole
- how long you require humanitarian parole
- detailed explanation of why you could not get a waiver of inadmissibility (if applicable) or a copy of the application already filed (if applicable)
- a copy of the denial letter (if applicable
- Copies of any documents you would like to submit in support of your case including
- Tax returns
- Doctor’s letters (if applicable) including
- The diagnosis
- The prognosis
- Length of treatment
- Estimated cost of treatment
- How you will pay (if applicable)
- How you afford your return trip home (if applicable)
- Parental consent (if applicable)
- Evidence of rehabilitation
- Any other evidence you would like to submit on behalf of your case
Humanitarian Parole cannot be used to merely bypass normal US visa procedures.
If you don’t see your Humanitarian Parole question in the FAQs, ask us! We will respond to any question within one business day.