Inland Sponsorship in Canada

If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, and your spouse or partner is only a temporary resident (in Canada on a visitor visa, study permit, or work permit) you can sponsor your partner or spouse to become a permanent resident through spousal sponsorship.

Inland Sponsorship is a slightly different process than sponsorship of a spouse or partner who is outside Canada, though the requirements are mostly the same. To learn more, check out Immigroup's Family Class Sponsorship page.

Learn More Inland vs. Outland

If you and your spouse are applying for inland sponsorship, you or your spouse - whoever is the non-Canadian - may also be eligible for a work permit, once the Canadian sponsor is approved.

Learn About Sponsorship Work Permits


Sponsorship Review

Immigroup will review your completed spousal sponsorship application for $550+HST. Immigroup will make sure you have not made any mistakes on your application or in gathering the documentation of your relationship. We will assess your sponsorship letter and give you peace of mind that you are submitting an application with a very good chance of success. Don't lose sleep at night worrying about whether you've done enough. Call us at 1-866-760-2623 for a review.