Business applicant stream has been on pause since September, 2013. The province will not be accepting any new business applicants until further notice. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact us at 416-962-2623 or [email protected].
The New Brunswick Business category for the Provincial Nominee Program of Immigration lets New Brunswick choose and nominate qualified business persons from all over the globe who are able and willing to move to New Brunswick and establish, purchase, or invest in a business.
This page is currently being updated. If you are interested in investing in New Brunswick as a means to immigrating to Canada, book a consultation with us.
|New Brunswick Business Plan category Requirements|
- Have business experience as a senior executive or business owner with proven success;
- Possess skills and experience relevant to the proposed business plan;
- Have enough funds to finance the first phase of the proposed business without assistance;
- Ability to support family for up to two (2) years;
- Participate in the everyday management of the business;
- Be fluent in at least one of the national languages (English or French);
- Score a minimum of 50 points of the Self-assessment form for business;
- Conduct an exploratory visit to the province for at least 5 working days.
There is a net worth requirement for applicants wishing to qualify under this program. This requirement will vary depending on the type of business that is proposed.
There are five phases in the application process of this category.
Before submitting the application for the New Brunswick Business Plan, applicants must complete the self-assessment form. Those who score at least 50 points may submit a Business Immigration Evaluation Form with the required supporting documents.
Applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted by the provincial authorities to schedule a visit to New Brunswick where they would meet with government officials and start setting up contacts.
After the interview, applicants will be required to submit a detailed business plan. Candidates will be notified at the interview if they can submit their business plan with their application or if they must submit it beforehand.
The following are the application forms for the New Brunswick Business category of provincial nomination:
| Self-Assessment Form for Business:
applicants must score at least 50 points in order to proceed Business Immigration
this form must be sent prior to the application
|Exploratory visit and interview||10-12 weeks|
|Supplementary Information form:
principal applicant’s and dependents’ personal information
|Information Release form:
authorization for New Brunswick to use the information provided
|Declaration of Commitment to New Brunswick:
declaration of intent to settle in New Brunswick permanently
|Business Plan Applicant Summary Form:
declaration of experience and assets
|Permanent Residence Application:|
|Application For Permanent Residence:
Principal application form for Permanent Residence.
Must be completed by each person over the age of 18 who is included in the application
|Aditional Family Information:
This form asks that the main applicant provide information about his/her family.
|Schedule 4 [economic class]:
Provincial nominees must complete this form along with all other required forms for permanent residency
In order to be issued a visa, all candidates must meet criminal and medical admissibility requirements.
* This is a general estimation. Processing times vary among visa offices.
Requirements for residency applications may vary depending on the country of your citizenship. Please contact us for a list of countries.
|Immigroup Representation||$6000 CDN + tax|
|1. Sponsorship and Permanent Residence Fees||$550 CDN*|
|2. Right of Permanent Residence Fee||$490 *|
* Government fees are based on only one person in the application. Fees will vary depending on number of persons included in application. Applicants may be required to pay additional fees for medical exams, police certificates, language assessments, courier fees or adding dependents to the application.
We guarantee that your application will be accurate and complete, and in accordance with Canadian immigration law. Book a consultation appointment to get started. At your consultation appointment, we will ask you additional qualifying questions, and answer any questions you may have. We charge a fee of CDN $150 + HST for this consultation. This fee will be deducted from our total fees if you retain our services. For more information please call Immigroup (416)962-2623
Average time to complete application by Immigroup: 2-4 weeks
Do you have questions? Please fill in the form.