Canadian citizens and permanent residents need a visa to Cape Verde. There are two kinds available; a business visa and a tourist visa. The tourist visa covers leisure visits to the country for people visiting friends and relations or those who wish to holiday there. Tourist visas are limited to a fixed period of time and no business activity is allowed. The business visa covers both business and leisure visits enabling business people to participate in trade, business meetings and exhibitions in the country as well as taking a vacation. Business visas do not cover permanent employment. Your visa must be obtained prior to leaving Canada; you will not be able to board the plane without it.
Cape Verde Consulate and Embassy for Canada
Embassy of the Republic of Cape Verde
3415 Massachusetts Avenue NW 20007
Washington District of Columbia
What we do for you if you purchase our service:
- We submit your application and all required documentation to the government for you. Hand-delivery and hand-pickup is available for expedited visas if the service is vailable by the diplomatic mission. Please check timelines on order forms.
- We review every part of your application to ensure it is complete, accurate and mistake-free.
- We complete the application for you if you require it;
- We advise you of any additional steps you need to take and of any additional documentation you must provide;
- We advise you of any problems you may encounter from filing the application;
- We verify all supporting documentation prior to submission;
- We give you unlimited business-hours phone support from 8am-6pm EST;
- We respond to most questions within 1 business day;
- We track the status of your application for you;
- We notify you when your visa is ready.
|Marriage to a Cape Verde Citizen|